We know how hard it is to start a newsletter from scratch. That’s why we created Bulletin. To make things easier, we put together the below template with suggested structure and content to get you started! We have divided the structure into header and body: the header is usually a section at the beginning of the newsletter that follows a clear structure for every issue, while the body can change in terms of content for each issue, based on the news and activity of the company.
We know it is always hard to get participation from everyone inside your organization, that’s why you can use Bulletin. Get contributions from all teams/departments without wasting time asking around. With Bulletin you can get your new newsletter and all the features you need up and running in minutes - no need to worry about layout, design, setting up archives, or fiddling with a dozen settings.
[Company name]’s Monthly newsletter: Company & Employee news digest.
- Last month’s accomplishments
- Upcoming projects
- HR announcements
- New employees
Have something you think should be included in the next issue? Add it here! Our newsletter team will review your submission.
Monthly metrics updates:
- Revenue has increased 2%
- User sign-ups increased by 5%
- Churn rate decreased by 1%
- This month we have onboarded [customer name], a new enterprise customer.
- Make sure to check out this article in which we have been featured [insert link]
- We have launched a new marketing campaign with the theme “Environmental Impact”
- Marketing update: Launched campaigns X and Y...
- The product team has successfully finished developing a new online shopping experience feature
- [project update] update: we recently rolled out phase 3 of the project…
- We recently launched [project name]: the goal is to [goal name]...
- Please choose your health insurance plan by October 15
- We have launched a new perk: 200$ stipend for a gym membership, gym classes …
This month we have welcomed: [list employees’ names]. Here is a small Q&A we have done with each of them…
This month Ellen, our cybersecurity analyst, describes her day-to-day role …
Have feedback for our newsletter? Feel free to reply to this email with your feedback